1. Purpose. Alignment at Work, LLC welcomes visitors to the site but must make clear the rules that apply to your use of our site and the information in it. Alignment at Work, LLC provides access to this site free of charge to provide information about Alignment at Work, LLC, its capabilities and the service it provides for its clients. Any use of the site over and above obtaining information about Alignment at Work, LLC is strictly prohibited.
2. Copyright. Copyright in all material on this site is owned by Alignment at Work, LLC or its clients; copyright in the compilation of all materials on this site is owned by Alignment at Work,LLC. Copyright ® 2003-2006 Alignment at Work, LLC. All rights reserved. No materials on this site may be reproduced, altered or further distributed without prior written permission from Alignment at Work, LLC. The various articles available on this site are protected by worldwide copyright laws. You are welcome to view any of the articles and to download one copy on a single computer for your personal use. You may make copies for others, but not for commercial purposes. If you give a copy of an article to anyone else, it must be in its original, unmodified form, and must include all attributions of authorship, copyright notices, and republications notices.
3. Trademarks. All trade names, trademarks, service marks, business processes, logos and trade styles on this site are owned by Alignment at Work, LLC or its clients. Proper use is limited to use in connection with the products and services of the mark owner and no other use is permitted without the owner's prior written permission. The following marks are owned by Alignment at Work, LLC: PULL THINKING® , The Pull Principle® , The Four Pull QuestionsSM , The Service Flow Pull StructureSM , Four Dimensional AlignmentSM, a new measure on alignment.
4. Privacy. Alignment at Work, LLC may collect and store personally identifiable information about persons who visit this site. Alignment at Work, LLC may also collect and store aggregate or anonymous information about user contact with and use of the site. We may use the information to contact you about our products and services or those of our clients from time to time. You may ask us to delete any information about you and cease further contact at any time by sending us a request marked "Privacy-Urgent", addressed as follows: info@PULLTHINKING.com .
5. Security + Links. Alignment at Work, LLC assumes no responsibility for the security of this site or your communications with the site. It is strictly prohibited to link other sites with this site without Alignment at Work, LLC's prior written permission. We may permit some links for convenience, but Alignment at Work, LLC has no responsibility for the unaffiliated sites to which it is linked or for material posted to this site by anyone other than Alignment at Work, LLC. If you would like to link to our site, please send us a request marked "Link Request", addressed as follows: info@PULLTHINKING.com .
6. Harmful Intent. It is strictly prohibited to use or contact this site to cause disruption or damage to the site, its contents, or to its security measures. It is further prohibited to use the site to harass or disparage Alignment at Work, LLC, its clients or their respective products, services, or personnel. No unsolicited e-mail (spam) may be directed to or though this site.
7. Copyright Violation. If you believe that any material on this site, whether posted by us or by third parties, violates the copyrights or other rights of third parties, please contact us with complete details at info@PULLTHINKING.com so that we can make an informed decision about possible deletion.
8. Company Info. The business address for Alignment at Work, LLC is:
5555 Glenridge Connector, Suite 200
Atlanta , GA 30342